Sig P229 40 ca,l night sights, 5 magazines, nitron finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Up for sale is a Sig P229 in .40 cal. Gun is lightly used with no scratches and the usual wear marks on the barrel.

Comes with Sig-lite night sights (Trijicon 3 dot green/green)

3 Sig factory 12 rd magazines
2 Mec-gar 12 rd magazines
1 Chrome Silicone Wolf guide rod spring (probably have OEM spring too, just not sure where it is at the moment).
Factory hard case and manual
1 set of Houge wrap-around grips
1 Bianchi accumold Thumsnap Belt-slide holster

The original grips have been stippled, which isn't for everyone and why I'm including the Houge grips.

This gun runs like a Swiss watch but has been sitting in my safe for the last 2 years. I'm ready to pick something else up, so this needs to go first.

$875.00 Cash FTF in SE Portland

Price can be adjusted if you aren't interested in all 5 magazines:

$825 with Mec-gar magazines (gun will come with 3 Sig mags)
$775 without factory Sig magazines (gun will come with 2 Mec-gar mags)

PM with comments and questions

I've received some trade offers so just to save time, the only trades I will consider are:

Glock 34
Glock 35
Glock 21
M&P Core series
M&P VTAC
ACOG
Aimpoint T1
HK45

Cash would need to be offered on top of Glocks or M&Ps with exceptions to the M&P C.O.R.E., and the amount of cash will vary based on how many magazines your trade comes with.

20130212_133437_zps291552f5.jpg

Reactions
If your interested I a lnib gen4 23 trijicon nightsights with 4 -15 round mags a blackhawk owb kydex holster and a galco iwb summer comfort holster text me at 5037570605

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    My Go To For FTF Transfers and The only FFL I ship to.
    I use a Cut Above for Everything firearm related. I'm in there for something at least weekly. The team is great and the prices are great. You...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    They make transfers very easy
    My preferred place for transfers. The staff has always been very friendly. Even with the background checks sometimes taking forever, they are...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    1.00 star(s)
    met a member to sell a gun
    worst experience I have ever had treated as tho i was stealing from them have you ever met someone and with that initial moment you know there's...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome store
    been shopping here for years now, so has my grandfather. they provide excellent services
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
Top Bottom