JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Traded thank you to everyone that made offers

I have available for trade a Sig P228 9mm pistol. It comes with two factory 13 round magazines and one 15 round Mec-Gar magazine. It has very new night sights, Hogue wrap-around grips, and a Safariland paddle holster. I got this in trade intending to use it as a carry gun gun but it's just a hair too heavy for my liking.

I hope Mr. Doubletap doesn't mind me stealing the photos he used to trade me into this magnificent pistol :s0155:

What am I looking for in trade? Something lighter! A HK USP compact would be perfect...But I'm open to just about anything. I'd prefer something in polymer as metal just is a bit too heavy for my tastes. I'd prefer to stick with a popular service caliber as well, 9mm, 40s&w, 357sig, or possibly 45acp...I already have mouseguns, I need a primary :s0155: If I am trading to something other than 9mm, I would like to work out a trade for some ammo as well (I have a small stash)

Open to any and all offers, don't be afraid to ask...worst I can say is no :)

Open to cash offers now as well :s0155:

What would you 'value' the SIG at, in order to make it easier to come up with an 'equal value' trade? :)

There are models on gunbroker in similar shape without NS for ~$600. I'd estimate the package value at maybe $700? I'm fairly flexible though, if you have something that isn't as valuable some cash can be added or another trade item added. If you have something nicer, I might be able to add a bit of cash/trade items as well. :s0155: I'm more worried about getting what I'm looking for than making sure I get something for a steal...but I also can't afford to give away money...

Really, the worst I will say is "No, but that's for the offer!" :winkkiss:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.