Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sig P228

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by skud_dusty, Jul 31, 2009.

1. skud_dusty

skud_dusty Salem, OR Active Member

Traded thank you to everyone that made offers

I have available for trade a Sig P228 9mm pistol. It comes with two factory 13 round magazines and one 15 round Mec-Gar magazine. It has very new night sights, Hogue wrap-around grips, and a Safariland paddle holster. I got this in trade intending to use it as a carry gun gun but it's just a hair too heavy for my liking.

I hope Mr. Doubletap doesn't mind me stealing the photos he used to trade me into this magnificent pistol :thumbup:

What am I looking for in trade? Something lighter! A HK USP compact would be perfect...But I'm open to just about anything. I'd prefer something in polymer as metal just is a bit too heavy for my tastes. I'd prefer to stick with a popular service caliber as well, 9mm, 40s&w, 357sig, or possibly 45acp...I already have mouseguns, I need a primary :thumbup: If I am trading to something other than 9mm, I would like to work out a trade for some ammo as well (I have a small stash)

Open to any and all offers, don't be afraid to ask...worst I can say is no :)

Open to cash offers now as well :thumbup:

2. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

What would you 'value' the SIG at, in order to make it easier to come up with an 'equal value' trade? :)

3. skud_dusty

There are models on gunbroker in similar shape without NS for ~$600. I'd estimate the package value at maybe $700? I'm fairly flexible though, if you have something that isn't as valuable some cash can be added or another trade item added. If you have something nicer, I might be able to add a bit of cash/trade items as well. :thumbup: I'm more worried about getting what I'm looking for than making sure I get something for a steal...but I also can't afford to give away money...

Really, the worst I will say is "No, but that's for the offer!" :winkkiss:

4. xjjeeper223

xjjeeper223 Medford Active Member

If you sell that thing, I know someone who has a USPc 9mm that you could buy!!;)

5. skud_dusty

If I get an offer I can't refuse I'll be in touch :thumbup:

6. jkraig

jkraig West Linn, Oregon New Member

Ygpm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.