Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SIG P228 WILCOX UITC ( Wilcox installed ) full kit

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by meureserve, Nov 1, 2012.

1. meureserve

meureserve ca New Member

ALL MATCHING NUMBERS AND NRA CONDITION IS 92% WHEN I BOUGHT IT AND HAVE NEVER FIRED IT.NO BOX PAPERWORK AND CAME FROM A SEAL TEAM MEMBER. I BOUGHT IT DIRECT FROM OWNER WHEN HE WALK INTO A SHOP THAT I WAS IN ABOUT SELLING IT.BEFORE THE FFL SAID "HELLO: I PURCHASED RIGHT ON THE SPOT.

$3,900 DELIVERED

I have for sale or possible trade a nice Sig 228 with the Wilcox Night Stalker setup. This is a US Navy Seals Spec Gun. By that I mean this gun is built exactly like the Navy Seals Sig 228 Pistols. This sig has the Wilcox/UITC setup installed on it. The pistol has an infra red and visible laser built in the frame of the gun.THE LIGHT IS CLUNKY AND DONT RECOMMED LIVE AT FIVE operation with it BUT DOES HAVE VISIABLE LIGHT JUST PART OF THE PACKAGE.

THESE ARE RARE AND IF YOU WANT TO SELL IT LATER DONT SUGGEST YOU SELL THE VISIABLE LIGHT OFF BEING IT IS A MATCHING SET AND IS THE ONLY WAY THEY WERE SOLD AS A PACKAGE INSTALLED BY WILCOX.

2012-10-04_11.52.33.jpg