1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS OR sig p227 nitron

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Schwabdl, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Schwabdl

Schwabdl Hillsboro Active Member

$900 obo ftf Hillsboro has 100 flawless rounds through it and sig night sights original box paperwork and 2 mags

The new, remarkably ergonomic SIG P227™. It’s a .45ACP that holds 10+1 rounds — but you’d hardly know it from the thinness of the grip. Take hold of this high-power, high-capacity pistol and you’ll see first-hand how
    we’ve stacked the odds in your favor.

- Full-size and carry lengths
    - Fits most holsters designed for P220R and P226R
    - .45 ACP Double stack magazines
    - 14 Round extended magazine available
    - Double-action/Single-action
    - Integral accessory rail

2. nastybynature

nastybynature ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Active Member

My EDC for the last month. I have put about 300-400 rounds through mine without out one failure that wasn't related to my QC on my reloads. (I shoot so much pistol I am lax on the QC as long as it is safe) Everyone that has shot it has loved it. Keith's just called to tell me my 4" version (P227 Carry) is in and I think I am going to stick with the full size since it is the handle, not barrel length, that takes a little effort to keep concealed. Although I really do want the 4" too just because of my Signess I seem to be afflicted with. Good luck with the sale.