JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF

Or I will trade for a smaller frame Sig 9mm (E229). I have small hands and find that the 227 45 is more than I can handle comfortably.

My Sig 227, .45 acp which includes the box, all papers and two Sig factory 10 round magazines. This Sig was fired 70 perfect rounds at one sitting, cleaned, and safe stored for one year, never carried. It is 100% as shipped from the factory except for a very faint thinning on the Sig hard anodized finish on the very top edge of the barrel. No other wear is visible on the barrel, slide, frame, etc. This model has the new ergonomic, thin, one piece grip, and SigLite night sights, which of course are factory bright. It has a 3.9" barrel, weighs 30 ounces with the magazine inserted and retails for $1108.00. The new Blue Book of Gun Values shows a 100% gun at $875.00 plus add $114.00 for SigLite night sights according to the book (page 1769, 36th Edition).

Thank you for your time.
Semper Fi

IMG_0507.jpg

Last Edited: