JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Folks, I hate to sell this, but someone close reminded me the other day that it would be really nice if I were to actually give a few Christmas presents this year, so I'm going to have to part with my favorite 9mm. I know, It's rough... but I'm sure my sacrifice won't go without notice.

This is a 226 Elite. Stainless Steel with Nitron finish. Nite sights and Short reset trigger. In exceptional condition. Perhaps 250-300 rounds fired. Never carried or holstered. Pretty much sat in the safe except for the few times I fired it.

The grips, as far as I know, are pretty hard to come by. They are Sig magwell grips and accommodate the high capacity mags. 3 Standard mags included (sorry, these are not Hi-cap)

I don't think there is a better 9mm made unless you're willing to spend another a grand or so. Of the HKs, XDMs, Glocks, and other Sigs I've had, this one impressed me the most.

I need this sold before I change my mind, so the first $700 cash takes it. Washington residents FTF in the Vancouver area.

sig1.jpg

sig2.jpg

sig3.jpg

sig4.jpg

sig1.jpg

sig2.jpg

sig3.jpg

sig4.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.