JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2800
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
North Plains
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is my Sig P226 X5 All-around, DA/SA, chambered in 9mm. This pistol is brand new in the box and has not been fired outside of the Sig Mastershop.

Pistol comes with original cardboard shipping box, factory original Sig case, two magazines, factory grips plus aftermarket grips, Sig SRT that's never been installed, and factory test target.

Not looking for any trades and prefer not to ship. Willing to meet the buyer in the Hillsboro, Beaverton, or Tigard area. Buyer covers the background check and transfer fees. Please send me a private message if you have any questions.
32354.jpeg
32384.jpeg
32382.jpeg
32380.jpeg
32372.jpeg
32389.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For those not familiar with Sig's X5 line of 226's here's a little "back story" ~
This pistol is something very special, not "just made in Germany".
Sig's finest craftsmen produce (used to as Sig closed there plant in Germany) the X5 line of 226's in there "Mastershop". Hand fit and assembled to perfection in Eckernforde / Germany (when the plant was open). The X5 P226's have no relationship to the new x5's Sig is currently making other than the same designation.. What's out there is it and finding one "New In Box" is becoming harder and harder to find, rare and appreciating in value.
This post is a beautiful example of Sig's "Mastershop" capability and is going to make someone ecstatic (if only I had the "digits").!!
GLWS

Absolutely jealous! Beautiful sig!!
Bet it shoots a lot nicer than my x5 Legion. Smooooth….
If ONLY I had the digits…..$
GLWS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.