JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a well cared for Sig P226 West German Model for sale. $650 No trades. I have had it for a couple of years and put about 200 rounds through it. I put a new recoil spring in it when I bought it just because I though it was a good idea. I mostly shoot 115 grain FMJ target ammo and have had zero issues or problems with it. It shoots beautifully. It does have some holster and normal wear (from its life before me) as can bee seen in the photos. It comes with two full capacity Sig mags and one reduced capacity Sig mag. Overall it is an excellent gun that is easy and a delight to shoot. I do not really want to sell it but I have a P228 to shoot and I need some money for some car work. I am in the Clackamas area so can meet at a convenient FFL for the transfer. NW Armory perhaps. Also close by is The Gun Broker, Curt's, etc. I also can do the transfer in Sandy or SE Gresham area. sig8.jpg sig9.jpg sig1.jpg sig2.jpg sig4.jpg sig3.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.