JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a a slightly used Picnic table could has a fresh coat of paint , wait there's more then i have a unopened bag of marsh mellows and a 1/2 bag of tater tots.
I would trade you this and $25.00 cash
let me know

Does either have a threaded barrel?
Excellent 2016 SIG P229 9mm TACOPS model E26R-9 with the Beavertail frame, front cocking serrations and SIGLITE rear night sight, a TRUGLO Tritium Fiber Optic (TFO) front sight and features the Short Reset Trigger or SRT. Plus four 20 round magazines and the factory "Magwell" extended grips.
This one is stock with no visible wear. I'm sure it was test fired but appears in mint condition.
Cash Price is $899. (you save over $75 due to no sales tax) MSRP is $1349.
You pay transfer. I am located in Longview but I am in Vancouver at least once a week and can use Tropics Pawn for the transfer.
I also have another 2016 TACOPS in 9MM with $135 Trijicon HD sights (like the Legion model) and $152 Hogue G10 Magwell grips. for $975. Same gun and Same mags. Serial numbers are just 287 numbers apart!
Is this a 226 or a 229? The post says 226, but the description says 229.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.