JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just picked a NIB SIG P226 Platinum Elite it trade. Does anyone here have experience with SIG Custom Shop Pistols? I am on the fence as to whether this is going to get shot or not. I only did the trade because it was too good a deal to pass up. I traded a used Eotech 557 and 3x magnifier MPO Kit for it. I came out about $300-$400 ahead on the deal. This pistol is tight and obviously modified and I have always liked the 226. I was hoping someone here had some trigger time on one, or any of the custom SIGs. My fear is that I will like it so much that it will become my daily carry.

Sigs are amazing guns... I used to have a P239 .40 and I currently have a P238.... I am currently in the market for a P220R Compact. if they were cheaper i would have more of them... lol... but i guess there's a reason why they are spendy, cause they are damn worth their price.