1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. The lucky winners of the NWFA Fall Giveaway 2016 have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice

SIG P226 Platinum Elite

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Stumps, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Stumps

Stumps Ashford, WA Member

I just picked a NIB SIG P226 Platinum Elite it trade. Does anyone here have experience with SIG Custom Shop Pistols? I am on the fence as to whether this is going to get shot or not. I only did the trade because it was too good a deal to pass up. I traded a used Eotech 557 and 3x magnifier MPO Kit for it. I came out about $300-$400 ahead on the deal. This pistol is tight and obviously modified and I have always liked the 226. I was hoping someone here had some trigger time on one, or any of the custom SIGs. My fear is that I will like it so much that it will become my daily carry.
  2. Glock32

Glock32 Marion county, or Active Member

I carry a custom shop 229 in 40. spendy guns but I carry mine every day, I feel as strongly about sig as many here feel about their 1911's.
  3. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

Sigs are amazing guns... I used to have a P239 .40 and I currently have a P238.... I am currently in the market for a P220R Compact. if they were cheaper i would have more of them... lol... but i guess there's a reason why they are spendy, cause they are damn worth their price.