JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am hoping to find either the Legion series P226 or P229 in 9mm or 357 sig but might consider the .40 as well. DA/SA is a must. Used would be fine with me. Am hoping to find one for around what they sell for used online. Might also consider a new one. Willing to travel, of course. Please pm me what you have and what you are looking for it. Really hoping to get the legion.

I am hoping to find either the Legion series P226 or P229 in 9mm or 357 sig but might consider the .40 as well. DA/SA is a must. Used would be fine with me. Am hoping to find one for around what they sell for used online. Might also consider a new one. Willing to travel, of course. Please pm me what you have and what you are looking for it. Really hoping to get the legion.

I just listed my p229 legion for sale if you're still looking..

My recommendation on getting a P series classic framed SIG, is to get it in .40 if you think you may want it in that caliber. From there you can buy a .357 SIG barrel that will fit the slide as the outer dimensions are the same, or a 9mm conversion barrel that will fit too (the std 9mm barrel won't work right - slightly different dimensions, so you really would need a 9mm slide and locking insert whereas with the conversion barrel it will fit correctly).

If you start at 9mm, then you have to get the slide and barrel if you want 40 or .357

I have a number of SIGs with conversion slides and conversion barrels. I like the .40 better than .357 SIG or 9mm, but 9mm is going to be the caliber you want if SHTF. Long term the .357 SIG will fade away and it isn't that much better than 9mm +P+ anyway - I have one .357 SIG slide/barrel just because I got it for a good price.

I also got a couple of .22 conversion barrel/slides for the 226 and 229.

Last Edited:
I have a Rex Zero 1T ready for you. Beat out the 226 Legion

20171106_212109.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.