JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Item # 1 - Sig P226R 9mm
Includes:

12 Mags - 4 18rd Mec Gar AFC; 2 17 rd Mec Gar; 2 15 Rd Mec Gar; 2 15 rd refinished German; 2 NIB 18rd AFC

Serpa and Safariland light bearing (6320) holsters
hogue grips + factory (factory installed)
short & std. triggers (Short installed)

Looking for ~$850 and preferably not to split it all up. also interested in various 9mm and .45 Glocks and always like ammo in NATO and some Combloc calibers as well - lets make a deal.

View attachment 207966

Item # 2 - West German P228

XS Big dot 24/7 night sights, Hogue Extreme aluminum grips and short trigger installed

9 mags (5 15rd Mec Gar, 2 13 rd ?? (work fine, good range mags) , 2 NIB 15rd Mec Gar)

Kramer #3 IWB horsehide holster

Hogue finger groove grips and standard trigger included

Looking for ~$650 for the whole package, don't wanna split it, open to some trades as above blah blah blah...

View attachment 207967

Both pistols are in excellent working condition and have been treated very well. P226 was originally mine, 228 has (I believe) 2 prior owners.

View attachment 207556

View attachment 207557

Last Edited:
I have a like new in the box (fired 5 rounds total) 257 Weatherby Magnum rifle with a Bushnell Trophy 3x9x40 scope that is also new and a box of 257 Mag brass that has never been loaded. I would be willing to trade this for your 228 or your 226. [email protected] and I am here in La pine

Hey now, the ad (not add mep) didnt say which cal until I asked, and yes the round count of the mags is a good clue, however for those that dont own a sig ( I do, p226) may not know that!

Good seeing you here Mep!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.