JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for grab is SIG P226 FDE, 9mm.

About 300 rounds have been through. First owner. The phosphate coated MK25 barrel looks worn out, but it's not. The coated finish wears like this after few rounds. Other than that, everything else is like new. I see a dark mark on the edge of the rail from my photos, that's just an oil drip. I wiped it out with a microfiber already. :)

Asking price is $850. Cash only and no trade. I still have way more guns to sell before I can add more.

Must come to SE Portland area for a transfer via FFL. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

A96Y5091.jpg A96Y5092.jpg A96Y5094.jpg A96Y5095.jpg A96Y5096.jpg A96Y5097.jpg A96Y5098.jpg A96Y5100.jpg A96Y5101.jpg A96Y5102.jpg A96Y5090.jpg
A96Y5103.jpg

Last Edited:
Thanks man but I have an offer elsewhere.
Just FYI, this pistol is at NW Armory, used for $799. At least it was there Wednesday.
I am getting one for quite a bit less, so I wont offend you with an offer. Thank you very much. I would if I didn't have one lined up elsewhere.

I guess you probably thought you were posting on PM. :) Thank you for the message. Reasonable offers will never make me offended, so if there is anyone interested in my gun(s) and have an offer for me... just PM me. You never know what you will get!

Hey it's ok no problem. I will just keep the quote from your comment so that people will know there is another option as well. Not 100% sure if we're talking about the same one, but I think I saw that one as well. Mine is in better condition so I'm not going to change the price anyway. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.