JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Kent
State
Washington
Zip Code
Ran 45 rounds through it cleaned and sits in safe. Comes with challenge coin soft case and legion IWB holster. DA/SATransfer at pantel in Renton. Transfer fee on buyer.

$1100 no trades

77B4FA5D-537B-4915-AD7E-1498F424205D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
good morning, i'm interested in purchasing your sig p226. my nephew has this handgun and highly recommends it...he informed me of your ad. my experience and knowledge of handguns is limited, but i would like to move forward with the transaction. i live in hoquiam, near aberdeen...please let me know how you would like to proceed

good morning, i'm interested in purchasing your sig p226. my nephew has this handgun and highly recommends it...he informed me of your ad. my experience and knowledge of handguns is limited, but i would like to move forward with the transaction. i live in hoquiam, near aberdeen...please let me know how you would like to proceed
Hello ! It is a great gun and hate to part ways with it. That would be quite a drive for the both is us ether way. Would you be willing to meeting in Tacoma ?

yes, i can drive to tacoma. however, this weekend is busy...the earliest i could meet with you would be monday morning...any day next week in the morning works for me...otherwise, it would have to be next weekend if you can wait that long

yes, i can drive to tacoma. however, this weekend is busy...the earliest i could meet with you would be monday morning...any day next week in the morning works for me...otherwise, it would have to be next weekend if you can wait that long
Pm your number and we can talk about details !

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.