JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1125
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Hey guys,
I have a Sig P226 Legion SAO (single action only) for sale. Chambered in 9mm
This gun has less than 200 rounds on it and is in fantastic condition. It's been a safe queen for me. I carry Glocks daily and it pains me to see this gun go but it isn't getting used.
It has the Sig night sights, their flat single action trigger, and is just an all around beauty.

Includes four Sig magazines, all the original paperwork, the hard case, plus the special edition Legion 5.11 soft case and Legion challenge coin.

Asking 1100$ shipped to your FFL or face to face transfer if you're local.

E2977C91-C7B0-4F21-BD3F-4113F4686335.jpeg 5255579F-D415-4C6D-AF39-248AF3BC1955.jpeg CB59296F-CE9C-4D01-83CF-172151C7E16D.jpeg 982FC924-0B11-4791-86F8-119430CBAE37.jpeg 84ED17C3-EC7B-4DF6-BF75-463BCAFD1245.jpeg 3D8E9ADB-3CC5-431C-BFB9-FBEF9DDE96F1.jpeg 7D63085B-CD0F-4150-8DE2-21E8472020B0.jpeg 8BE49A47-F2FF-448E-9695-06A57328AA7E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hey guys,
I have a Sig P226 Legion SAO (single action only) for sale. Chambered in 9mm
This gun has less than 200 rounds on it and is brand new. It's been a safe queen for me. I carry Glocks daily and it pains me to see this gun go but it isn't getting used.
It has the Sig night sights, their flat single action trigger, and is just an all around beauty.

Includes four Sig magazines, all the original paperwork, the hard case, plus the special edition Legion 5.11 soft case and Legion challenge coin.

Asking 1125$ shipped to your FFL or face to face transfer if you're local.

View attachment 1093804 View attachment 1093805 View attachment 1093806 View attachment 1093807 View attachment 1093808 View attachment 1093809 View attachment 1093810 View attachment 1093811
Seriously, I am NOT trying to be a smartass but I'm a little confused here. You're saying its got around 200 rounds fired through it and then you say its brand new. Which is it ??? If having 200 rounds shot thru it is still "BRAND NEW", at what point do you consider it to be used, as in NOT brand new ?

Last Edited:
Seriously, I am NOT trying to be a smartass but I'm a little confused here. You're saying its got around 200 rounds fired through it and then you say its brand new. Which is it ??? If having 200 rounds shot thru it is still "BRAND NEW", at what point do you consider it to be used, as in NOT brand new ?
word

I would consider one range trip with less than 200 rounds down it brand new still.
It was literally bought new from the store, taken to the range once, and put in the safe.

Not buying the gun? Then it doesn't affect you. You're welcome to pound sand anytime.

Not buying the gun? Then it doesn't affect you. You're welcome to pound sand anytime.
And you're NOT welcome to mis represent a firearm for sale anytime. Legally, the gun was NEW until you bought it. Just like buying a car. As soon as the rear wheels hit the street its a "USED" car !!! As soon as you took your gun to the range and fired it TWO HUNDRED times, it was no longer a new gun. At what point, at how many rounds thru it do YOU consider it not new anymore ??? If you listed it as "LIKE NEW" that would have been a more accurate description.

And you're NOT welcome to mis represent a firearm for sale anytime. Legally, the gun was NEW until you bought it. Just like buying a car. As soon as the rear wheels hit the street its a "USED" car !!! As soon as you took your gun to the range and fired it TWO HUNDRED times, it was no longer a new gun. At what point, at how many rounds thru it do YOU consider it not new anymore ??? If you listed it as "LIKE NEW" that would have been a more accurate description.
That's a matter of subjective opinion.
You're welcome to go crap on someone else's thread now.
Comments reported

That's a matter of subjective opinion.
You're welcome to go crap on someone else's thread now.
Comments reported
My comment was a question ( which you haven't bothered to answer, and it respectfully addressed a valid point....how many rounds can a seller fire thru his firearm before its not new anymore. My thought is MAYBE a magazine, just to be sure its functioning properly. NO MORE. But you do as you see fit. Again, my purpose was clarification, not to upset you.
Good day

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.