JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Selling my Sig sauer p226 legion sa/da in 9mm. It's had 200 rounds thru it. Still in great shape. I carried it maybe 4 times and shoot it twice. Will come with everything from the factory. Also included is a custom kydex holster and mag holster made by westac holsters down in canby. Will also include the legion case and coin.

Price reduced to $1000, buyer pays FFL fees. Price is good til the end of september. I can be reached thru texts at 503-752-5213

2016-08-02 14.54.07.jpg 20160512_190407.jpg

Last Edited:
Selling my Sig sauer p226 legion sa/da in 9mm. It's had 200 rounds thru it. Still in great shape. I carried it maybe 4 times and shoot it twice. Will come with everything from the factory. Also included is a custom kydex holster and mag holster made by westac holsters down in canby. Will also include the legion case and coin.

Price reduced to $1000, buyer pays FFL fees. Price is good til the end of august. I can be reached thru texts at 503-752-5213

View attachment 305406 View attachment 305407
Imterested in an fnx tactical in fde

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.