JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So maybe someone can help me with this. I recently purchased a used Sig P226 Enhanced Elite. Great gun and everything is running fine. I went and bought an Uncle Mikes Reflex holster. When I got it home the holster didn't fit. I took it back to the store and they had the same gun in the case that I have but it's new. I tried their gun in my holster and it fit. I was puzzled. I took it back home and tried again. Loosened the adjustment screws and all to no avail. So I returned the holster. I recently ordered a safariland holster online. When I got it and tried to put the pistol in I found the same problem. I remover the retention system and tension adjustment screw and the pistol fits, but extremely tight. My question is did the change the dimensions of the Sig elite slide? My pistol was made in 2010. Any help is greatly appreciated

well, I know that the MK25 uses a mil-spec rail while a standard p226 uses Sigs rail so holsters that fit the mk25 are hard to find. as for the uncle mikes not fitting I honestly have no idea unless they changed the rails on the EE in the last few years.

Well I've looked high and low for a holster marked for the Elite. But all either say they are for a P226 or P226 railed. I didn't think it'd be this difficult to find a holster

I understand its easy to have one made im not an idiot. I did it with my Glock 19 and MK Tactical in Hillsboro. What I need is a Duty holster with a retention system.