JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Looking to trade lightly used Sig P226 Extreme. Bought it last year at Cabelas in Tualatin. About 150rds through the gun. The pistol shoots great, came with SRT. It will come with the usual factory box and papers, 4 mags and safariland level II holster. It will not come with the weapon light.

Looking to trade for good quality AK74 or high quality "custom" G19 or G17...I will throw cash on top to make it an equitable trade. Obviously, trade will need to take place through local FFL. Cash value for sale at $750.....if you look at the cost of of the pistol, extra mag and a holster....the cash value is much higher than the quoted $750, it's a good deal.

Thank you for looking.

Last Edited:
Ops, I don't know how that will work. I think I have to use my local FFL to ship the firearm to your FFL. But not sure.

if you ship to the ffl directly we don't pay use tax on a private to private party. if it gets shipped by your ffl we have to pay use tax in washington

Having done the same, it's pretty simple. FFL emails you a copy of their certificate, you print it out, take to FedEx and ship like anything else.

additional trade option added. The price for the package is more than fair, I think. Again, sale price is $750 or trade for AK 74 or good quality 1x6x24 AR optic with a mount.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.