JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SIG P226 ELITE SAO 9MM. Featuring sig night sights, factory case and paper work and 2 mags. I have removed the romeo 1 upper the gun came with and replaced with a Sig factory upper. Unknown round count but in terrific shape. Enjoy the single action trigger in a hard to find model. $675 and buyer pays FFL.

Sig p226 9MM Rome 1 Full upper assembly. Nothing better for your aging eyes. New from Sig (as everyone else is sold out) is $589. Yours for only $475. No ffl required

Purchase both together for $1,125. I travel I-5 regularly between Salem and Wilsonville and can meet where convenient but I live in Salem and prefer Tick Licker firearms.

4 Factory P226 Mags $75

Black Arch IWB Holster. Similar to Stealthgear but with suede and ventcore type backing. Kydex shell. Looks like new. $60

Crossbreed mini tuck iwb. Looks like new except for rub marks on front $40

If you would like the whole package $1,250. I will hold off advertising the slide, mags, and holsters in the appropriate classified section to give someone an opportunity at the whole package.

For fastest response please call or text Dan at 503-five-eight-0-7-9-one-6

p226 with box.jpg p226 pic 2.jpg p226 pic 3.jpg sig p226 romeo slide.jpg p226 holsters.jpg sig p226 mags.jpg