JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*****SPF*****

Hello all,

I have a P226 Elite that I would like to sell or trade.

PRICE:
$1000 for the whole packages listed below.
Pistol will come with 5 OEM 15 round Sig mags, 2 MecGar 18 round mags (new never fired any rounds out of them), Night Sights (not sure what brand but still bright) and a Serpa Retention holster.

$850 for pistol and 2 OEM 15 round mags and will throw in a Blackhawk Serpa Retention holster.

Extra mags are available for sale but ONLY after the pistol sells.
3 15 rd OEM mags: $35/each
2 18 rd MecGar mags: $28/each (how much I paid before shipping)

It is the Enhanced model with a "beaver" tail and SRT trigger. The grips are not factory as I bought it used and they are the Hogue aluminum grips. Not sure of the round count but I have many trouble free rounds through it. There is a bit of a scratch on the Hogue grip but the gun itself is very clean. I would say 98% condition.

Only thing I am interested in trading for are the following:

Glock 26/19 - Gen 3 + 450 in cash, Gen 4 + 400 in cash if you want the whole package.

Gen 3 + 350 in cash, Gen 4 + 250 if you just want the pistol and 2 mags.

SA Loaded 1911 full size or commander - even trade with 2 mags or +150 from you if you want the whole package.
SA EMP in 9 mm - even trade for whole package.
Kimber Pro Carry II or HD II - even trade for pistol with 2 mags
HK USP 45 compact - straight trade with 2 mags or +150 from you if you want the whole package (unless you have extra mags or ammo to even trade.)

Will need to do a Bill of Sale and you must be okay with me recording your CPL and WA DL information on the bill of sale. FTF in Seattle area preferred but can travel 30 minutes each way for a meet up. NO SHIPPING.

Picture033.jpg
Picture040.jpg
Picture036.jpg

That piece is just plain sexy!!! Too bad u aren't close id have to have this!! Nice tho so bump cuz this thing deserves to stay at the top!

Only thing I am interested in trading for are the following:

Glock 26/19 - Gen 3 + 450 in cash, Gen 4 + 400 in cash if you want the whole package.

Gen 3 + 350 in cash, Gen 4 + 250 if you just want the pistol and 2 mags.

SA Loaded 1911 full size or commander - even trade with 2 mags or +150 from you if you want the whole package.
SA EMP in 9 mm - even trade for whole package.
Kimber Pro Carry II or HD II - even trade for pistol with 2 mags
HK USP 45 compact - straight trade with 2 mags or +150 from you if you want the whole package (unless you have extra mags or ammo to even trade.)

not very often and im trying to replace a 9mm of my sons that i traded for a ar-10. i just showed him the pics and would be willing to drive north but he doesnt like the rail.... i told him its a Sig and it would be an up-grade, but i think he's set on a 92 fs. Sorry wasnt trying to yank your chain. Have a good weekend,, good luck on the sale, nice gun Im sure ittl go fast.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.