JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Like new Sig P226 Elite in 9mm SAO/DA, Short Reset Trigger, Sig night sights, 2 15rd mags. Just picked it up last Thursday. Took it out this weekend and put 50rds though it. Shoots incredible as expected. Now I really want to pick up a ZEV/Sig P226 so this one's up for grabs.

No trades unless you happen to have a ZEV P226 you want to get rid of.

0AC2C59B-1F80-4058-B6E2-1A4A5B26BFEE.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Like new Sig P226 Elite in 9mm SAO/DA, Short Reset Trigger, Sig night sights, 2 15rd mags. Just picked it up last Thursday. Took it out this weekend and put 50rds though it. Shoots incredible as expected. Now I really want to pick up a ZEV/Sig P226 so this one's up for grabs.

No trades unless you happen to have a ZEV P226 you want to get rid of.

View attachment 1258549
This is a great pistol! That Zev you want is phenomenal. These 226 DASA's are amazing as well, but the Zev is next level awesome! Hope you get one! GLWS!!

Thanks!

I've been waiting on one of these to be in stock for awhile so picked it up last week. Saw some one of the Zev p226 a few days later and fell in love.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.