Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sig P226 9mm Question....

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by replicant, May 24, 2013.

1. replicant

replicant Maple Valley Active Member

If you could get the Sig P226 MK 25 (Navy Seal Version) with 3x15 rd magazines, or Sig P226 Tacops with 4x20 rd magazines which would you go with? Keep in mind the Tacops costs about $150 more

2. BlakeStone

BlakeStone Everett, WA Member

Both are beautiful handguns, but if it's only the money that matters to you then pick the cheaper one. If money is no object, the specs are real similar except for the length of the barrel and the front sight on the tacops.

3. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

I go for the MK25, I picked this because I love fishing, crabbing and camping at the coast. I sometime careless got saltwater to the belt on my pants. Ruined my car remote alarm, cellphone, pocket knife got rusted. But the MK25 still no rust or damage by the salt water.

I did not abuse the handgun, one I knew it was wet with sea water inside the handgun I field stripped it and wipe it down with Kirkland baby wipes. So I recommend mK25.

206thsense and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

Oh and I dont have the Tacops.

5. SG85

SG85 503 Member

Mk25, the Tac is big and heavy! The Sigs are heavy as is, unless your planning on a firefight and needing lots of ammo I'd stick with the Mk25.