JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$675
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling my Sig P226 Nitron in 9mm. It comes with original 2 15-round magazines, lock, removal tool, user's manual, and factory red box exactly what you would get from an FFL dealer. Own this legendary pistol with the quality you would expect from Sig Sauer.

Product video courtesy of Sig Sauer

4.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg

Selling it for $675.00
(All reasonable offers are welcome)

A friendly reminder to my fellow Washingtonians: This may be your best time to own a pistol with magazines of this capacity before the ban takes effect on July 1st.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

From Sig Sauer website:

Certified Pre-owned Sig Sauer pistols have been Factory Certified after passing the Sig Sauer five-point stringent factory certification process. No certified pre-owned Sig Sauer pistol leaves the factory without the approval of an expert Sig Sauer armorer. Before receiving its factory-certified pre-owned status each pistol is stripped, refinished, and refitted with original factory parts where needed, cleaned and lubricated, function tested, and hand-inspected by a certified Sig Sauer armorer. That's your guarantee of the legendary SIG SAUER quality.

SKU: UDE226-9-B1
MPN: UDE226-9-B1
UPC: 798681306442

Specifications:

Caliber: 9mm
Capacity: 15 Rounds
Number of Magazines: 2
Action Type: DA/SA
Trigger Pull DA 10.0 lbs
Trigger Pull SA 4.4 lbs
Overall Length 7.70 in
Overall Height 5.5 in
Overall Width 1.5 in
Barrel Length 4.4 in
Weight w/Mag 34.0 oz
Sights: 3-dot Contrast Sights
Grips: Black Polymer
Frame Finish Black Hard Anodized
Slide Finish: Nitron®
Accessory Rail: Yes

CONTACT AND TRANSFER INFO

Buyer pays for transfer fee.
Willing to meet at buyer's FFL of choice within a reasonable distance including SEATAC/Federal Way, Kent, Bellevue, and Seattle.
If you do not have FFL at hand, you may choose my FFL at the SeaTac-Southcenter area.

PM or feel free to shoot me a text at 206.370.918six. Thank you.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.