JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Sig P220R .45 made in Germany (folded carbon steel slide)

Used, in good condition. Like new cerakote. 3 mags (third one not shown), hi viz green fiber optic front sight, luminescent rear sights, new firing pin spring, new inner/outer slide pins, one spare trigger return spring. Barrel shows solid wear but rifling still good.

$425.00 [Price dropped from $450].

(Add $20 for stainless steel guide rod and like-new recoil spring not pictured)

For sale to Oregon resident after clearing background check at agreed upon gun shop in Portland area. Buyer pays the fees. Thanks for looking.
I have some interest but have a few questions...Who did cerakote? Also you said all new springs and firing pin? Why? and is barrel ready to be replaced?

Thanks for the inquiry Gene. I bought this gun used from a local gun dealer, who'd had it cerakoted by a (professional) gunsmith. It's an excellent cerakote job. Trust me, I've had at least one pistol with a bad cerakote job, and this is not it.

I replaced the firing pin when I'd bought it used. It's a rule of mine to replace certain springs on any used gun I purchase -- usually at least the firing pin spring, recoil spring, and trigger return spring. I replaced the inner and outer slide pins because while I'm no expert, the theory is that each time you remove them (at least on a Sig or HK), you should replace them with new ones.

Attached is a photo of the inside of barrel. Rifling still looks good to me, but will leave it up to others as to whether it should be replaced. If you have any other questions feel free to private message me. Thanks.

Thanks for the inquiry Gene. I bought this gun used from a local gun dealer, who'd had it cerakoted by a (professional) gunsmith. It's an excellent cerakote job. Trust me, I've had at least one pistol with a bad cerakote job, and this is not it.

I replaced the firing pin when I'd bought it used. It's a rule of mine to replace certain springs on any used gun I purchase -- usually at least the firing pin spring, recoil spring, and trigger return spring. I replaced the inner and outer slide pins because while I'm no expert, the theory is that each time you remove them (at least on a Sig or HK), you should replace them with new ones.

Attached is a photo of the inside of barrel. Rifling still looks good to me, but will leave it up to others as to whether it should be replaced. If you have any other questions feel free to private message me. Thanks.
Thanks, I just wanted to make sure you weren't having any firing issues and yes some cerakote jobs are bad. Do you happen to know if it has an SRT kit?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.