JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling / trading this one for guns that have more interest at the moment. I dropped the price by $50 to compensate for your FFL fees if you pay cash. Will ship, buyer pays shipping.

The gun is older - I'm not sure exact year of mfg , but it came with a blue finish originally, which means it's pretty well seasoned and pre-dates Nitron. Unknown total round count - I got her used, I've put a few hundred through it. Aside from me riding the slide stop due to my grip, it's never malfunctioned on me.

I had / have plans to refinish the gun eventually - I did do a home reblue a little while back because the remnants of the original finish finally wore off.

The gun has the factory steel Sig bar-dot sights. Also has 3 of the newer 8 round stainless body mags with bumper pads on the bottom, and one original blue steel 7 round mag.

Comes with a kydex IWB holster and a single mag carrier as well.

I have a few items in mind I'd trade her for, or I'd take $500 cash. I don't need to sell, so the price is firm. Buyer pays FFL fees.

Trade options:

Gen 1 M&P 9 full size - 4.25" or 5inch OR an M&P40 in 4.25 or 5 inch + mags/ammo . Safety or no safety I don't care, so long as it doesn't have the mag disconnect

Glock 22, 23, 35, 31, 32, or 20SF - Gen 3 or newer + mags or ammo.

Sig P226 or P228 or 229 of similar condition & vintage, 9mm preferred but .40 or .357Sig would be acceptable.

AR15 5.56mm pistol upper - what I'm looking for is a 10.5" complete upper with free floated fore end, 1:8 or 1:7 twist - depending on mfg and configuration I'd do a straight trade, or upper + cash

Open to other ideas, but these are the items that hold my interest the most.

oFzkxju.jpg

E7KXirN.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.