JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I just offered 360 for a the same model sig. Yours is much prettier:). In my offer i explained that I needed his answer ASAP because i could not, in good faith, make another offer until I got his reply. If i do not hear from him I would really like to offer you 400 for it straight up. I will be in Vancouver all day near the fairgrounds watching my sister compete on her horse with my parents. I am 27, my dad is a WA resident so I am ready to go. Please call me to let me know if the price/terms work out for you. My phone # is 503 443 0557. Thanks

I just offered 360 for a the same model sig. Yours is much prettier:). In my offer i explained that I needed his answer ASAP because i could not, in good faith, make another offer until I got his reply. If i do not hear from him I would really like to offer you 400 for it straight up. I will be in Vancouver all day near the fairgrounds watching my sister compete on her horse with my parents. I am 27, my dad is a WA resident so I am ready to go. Please call me to let me know if the price/terms work out for you. My phone # is 503 443 0557. Thanks

Let me think about that for a second.... NO!
Thanks for the Lowball offer but I will pass.

@ thekid:
ATTENTION: FACE TO FACE FIREARMS DEALS ACROSS STATE LINES ARE ILLEGAL!
Federal regulations prohibit any face to face (firearms) transaction across any state lines. This means that if you want to buy/sell/trade a firearm to someone in another state, you must use an FFL (Federal Firearms License) holder for the transfer. You must look up the law to see which state the transaction must take place in.

These laws/regulations are covered in the first few posts here: Firearms Laws and Questions

THIS MEANS:
•You cannot take your gun across a state line and sell to a resident of a different state.
•You cannot have a resident from another state come buy a firearm from you.
•You cannot have your "buddy" from either state take the gun to sell to someone who is a resident in another state.
•You cannot "offer" more money for someone if they will do a face to face deal across state lines.
•You cannot ship a firearm to sell to someone in another state (without shipping to an FFL).
•You cannot say "oh sorry officer I didn't know".
•You cannot throw a firearm across the state line and have the other guy throw the payment back.
•You cannot post a thread asking "Why is it illegal to do a FTF across state lines?".
•You cannot complain about there not being an obvious location that this information is posted.
•You must read the rules before posting.
•You must follow ALL state and federal firearms regulations.

FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN THE REVOCATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP

The only people I will sell to out of state are ones with multiple + feedback ie:
spider
AndyH
dragonsden
redmistnmysight
There is more these are just examples – if your feedback looks like there's does and you are in Oregon we can talk.

Good Man! :s0155:

Let me think about that for a second…. NO!
Thanks for the Lowball offer but I will pass.

@ thekid:
ATTENTION: FACE TO FACE FIREARMS DEALS ACROSS STATE LINES ARE ILLEGAL!
Federal regulations prohibit any face to face (firearms) transaction across any state lines. This means that if you want to buy/sell/trade a firearm to someone in another state, you must use an FFL (Federal Firearms License) holder for the transfer. You must look up the law to see which state the transaction must take place in.

These laws/regulations are covered in the first few posts here: Firearms Laws and Questions

THIS MEANS:
•You cannot take your gun across a state line and sell to a resident of a different state.
•You cannot have a resident from another state come buy a firearm from you.
•You cannot have your "buddy" from either state take the gun to sell to someone who is a resident in another state.
•You cannot "offer" more money for someone if they will do a face to face deal across state lines.
•You cannot ship a firearm to sell to someone in another state (without shipping to an FFL).
•You cannot say "oh sorry officer I didn't know".
•You cannot throw a firearm across the state line and have the other guy throw the payment back.
•You cannot post a thread asking "Why is it illegal to do a FTF across state lines?".
•You cannot complain about there not being an obvious location that this information is posted.
•You must read the rules before posting.
•You must follow ALL state and federal firearms regulations.

FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN THE REVOCATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP

The only people I will sell to out of state are ones with multiple + feedback ie:
spider
AndyH
dragonsden
redmistnmysight
There is more these are just examples – if your feedback looks like there’s does and you are in Oregon we can talk.

Save up a lil more. I think you can still put half down.... when they get back in stock..
Sig Sauer P220 Carry SAS Gen. 2, T-Tone, SigLite Night Sights, DA/SA, SRT - Top Gun Supply

I had no idea. I thought they where the same model. The other guy wanted 360 for his so I thought that would be a good starting place. I live in Jantzen Beach, literally right on the border between OR and WA. My parents live on the WA side of the river and my dad has his CWP so I thought it was ok. We both shoot the same guns and besides the one I keep for home defense I keep the rest in his gun safe because I don't have one at the moment. I MEANT NO OFFENSE TO YOU IN ANY WAY.

I had no idea. I thought they where the same model. The other guy wanted 360 for his so I thought that would be a good starting place. I live in Jantzen Beach, literally right on the border between OR and WA. My parents live on the WA side of the river and my dad has his CWP so I thought it was ok. We both shoot the same guns and besides the one I keep for home defense I keep the rest in his gun safe because I don't have one at the moment. I MEANT NO OFFENSE TO YOU IN ANY WAY.

That would be a negative Ghost Rider.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.