JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1450
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
10mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
What makes this particular gun very special is this has an adjustable rear sight whereas the Legion SAO P220 10mm comes with a fixed rear sight, and this gun also has got a trigger job done by Robert Burke AKA "The Sig Armorer". Here is the link for your information: https://www.thesigarmorer.com/#home-1 I paid $350 for the service and shipping for this trigger job.

If you are in the market for P220 Legion 10mm SAO for its excellent trigger, this should definitely attract you as it's got a top-level trigger job done by a very well-known gun-smith in the sig community. On top of that, it's got rear sight adjustable, which the P220 10mm SAO Legion model does not offer.

The asking price is $1450. The gun comes with 2 magazines and the original hard case.
FFL transfer must be done at Big Iron Armory or Money Market due to crazy work schedules. I'm not really flexible enough to travel to other locations. Sorry about the inconvenience.

The asking price is firm and cash only. No trade. Please use PM for any inquiries.

Thanks.

093F8D6A-0998-47C5-ABBE-D9DD07BDBCB2.jpeg 2B441AA4-EE97-462C-86D1-D610E7228D60.jpeg 81B612FB-31A8-4FCC-BAEF-57B2D7472AF1.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: