JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'm looking to trade one of these for a Colt Lightweight Commander and one for a Colt Officers. I don't wish to sell at this time, as we all know how gun-sale cash tends to disappear before we can make another purchase :s0114:

Other trades will be considered as well :winkkiss:

Sig Sauer P226 9mm - $SOLD

Made in West Germany. As you can see, the finish of this gun is easily 98-99%. The reason I'm asking more than usual is because I've never seen an original W. German P226 in this good of condition. This is one of the early guns, date code KA, 1990, which many believe are superior to even the later West German guns. I have the original box, manual, and two 15 round factory magazines. If you're looking for a collector grade P226, here it is. It pains me to get rid of this, as I'm worried I won't find another all original one in this condition, but I know there are a lot of Sig fans here :s0155:

Sig Sauer P220 .45ACP - $650

Made in West Germany. This is the most accurate gun I've ever owned and has been a constant bedside companion. Date code on this one is KC, which means 1992. I feel like I'm taking a gamble trading it away but I really don't shoot it as much as it deserves to be shot. In the five years I've owned it I've never had a single malfunction. The finish on this shows a little wear on the sharp edges and controls. Comes with the original box, two seven round factory magazines, two ten round promag magazines, and a very lightly used Comp-Tac C-TAC IWB holster.

Ohhh how I wish...........

I know we talked a bit in PM about this..........but you say that "other trades will be considered as well..."

A Smith and Wesson Model 29-2 with 8 inch barrel, excellent condition? :p:)

Yes, they are.

I bought her that Sig so I'm not homeless when I do sell or trade the P226 :D

HOW MUCH FOR BOTH????

Naww just kidding. You have some fine guns and the new owners will be very happy. Wish I had that 220.

jj

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.