Sig P220 or Sig P226 (SOLD) (both W. German)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Link

Reactions
I'm looking to trade one of these for a Colt Lightweight Commander and one for a Colt Officers. I don't wish to sell at this time, as we all know how gun-sale cash tends to disappear before we can make another purchase :s0114:

Other trades will be considered as well :winkkiss:

Sig Sauer P226 9mm - $SOLD

Made in West Germany. As you can see, the finish of this gun is easily 98-99%. The reason I'm asking more than usual is because I've never seen an original W. German P226 in this good of condition. This is one of the early guns, date code KA, 1990, which many believe are superior to even the later West German guns. I have the original box, manual, and two 15 round factory magazines. If you're looking for a collector grade P226, here it is. It pains me to get rid of this, as I'm worried I won't find another all original one in this condition, but I know there are a lot of Sig fans here :s0155:

Sig Sauer P220 .45ACP - $650

Made in West Germany. This is the most accurate gun I've ever owned and has been a constant bedside companion. Date code on this one is KC, which means 1992. I feel like I'm taking a gamble trading it away but I really don't shoot it as much as it deserves to be shot. In the five years I've owned it I've never had a single malfunction. The finish on this shows a little wear on the sharp edges and controls. Comes with the original box, two seven round factory magazines, two ten round promag magazines, and a very lightly used Comp-Tac C-TAC IWB holster.

Reactions
Ohhh how I wish...........

I know we talked a bit in PM about this..........but you say that "other trades will be considered as well..."

A Smith and Wesson Model 29-2 with 8 inch barrel, excellent condition? :p:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom