JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I usually peruse the no-reserve auctions that are ending on Gunbroker to try to snag a good deal.

Tonight I got a P220 Equinox for $760+35 shipping. BNIB. Seems like a decent deal?

That is a fantastic deal in that condition, I would not have felt bad paying well north of that. I've discovered that most of the Equinox guns look even better in person now that I've had the misfortune of checking some out. I'll scrounge up enough cash at some point....

Well, I decided to get a pair :)

P220 .45, and P226 in .40. The camera on my phone does not do these pistols justice. The grips and finish are beautiful.

temporary_zpse6d0b18d.jpg

godawful guns! you don't want that crap, you should list the 220 in the classifieds section and make it only available to those in Camas/East Vancouver area with a user name containing exactly 12 characters and beginning with the letter 'P'.

5wyve0.jpg

godawful guns! you don't want that crap, you should list the 220 in the classifieds section and make it only available to those in Camas/East Vancouver area with a user name containing exactly 12 characters and beginning with the letter 'P'.

5wyve0.jpg

Hah!

Actually, the reason I got the 226 is the Sig .40 I bought from you was the only gun I had in that caliber. Needed a friend. And gave me a reason to buy up a bunch of ammo :)