JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a Sig P220. It comes with 3 mags, 2 are sig mags and a aftermarket one. The gun has some holster wear in the front of the slide. I'm not the original owner so I don't know the round count. The grips are a little damaged, but in good working order. This a European model so the mag release is located on the bottom. It also comes with a Bianchi duty holster.

The cash price is $550 FTF in the Milwaukie/O.C./Clackamas area.

I would trade for a FN FX9. Would also trade for reloading components for 9mm and .223. If need be I can add cash on my end.

Thanks for looking.

20131231_211835[1].jpg

20131231_211852[1].jpg

20131231_211903[1].jpg

20131231_215005[1].jpg

This is a 220 with a stamped slide. The slide makes it lighter than newer guns and it carries fine. I sold one of these and got a new Sig and hated it because of the weight. I now have another one of these. The slide is not inferior. I have a friend that has thousands of rounds through his. Anyway this is a great gun at a good price.

Nice piece. BTW, sig afficianados prefer the german folded slide models to the new stainless slide models. The internals on the older ones are not MIM like the new ones and the old ones are reputed to be better and more carefully assembled. I have two older folded slide sigs, a 228 and a 220, and they both are fantastic shooting, stone reliable pieces.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.