JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have one ordered that will be here this week. $1450 and free shipping from a GB sale. I've been reading reviews and know about guide rod issues. I had a dealer tell me that they couldn't get anymore and for what reason I don't know. Today I read a post on a Sig forum from a guy that just got one and the best he could shoot was 2 1/2" at 10 yards. He called Sig and they told him that 2 1/2" at 10 yards was within spec, but he could send it in and if wasn't out of spec they would charge him $110. I have higher expectations of this gun and Sig.

So you believe everything you read on the internet then right?

Was the guy an expert or even good or passable shot with a handgun? Was he using the cheapest crap ammo from Wal-Mart or crappy gun show reloads? Was any of this even discussed on this Sig forum or the guy complaining about the gun?

It kills me how people take people they have never met at their word because they read about it on the internet.
Maybe his gun is a POS, maybe all the Sig's are crap, their customer service is lacking, blah, blah, blah....

I have had the pleasure of shooting a couple different samples of the new Sig 210, accuracy on both were nothing short of incredible. I guess I would consider myself a decent shot with a pistol, and the ammo was nothing special or exceptionally good, just CCI Blazer Brass 115 ball ammo with one gun and Winchester "white box" 115 ball with the second gun. Probably 100 rounds through the first one and another 6 or 8 mags worth out of the second one. Absolutely impressive, and totally flawless.

Don't worry, if you know what you are doing you will be thoroughly impressed with your Sig 210, if not I'll be the first in line to buy it from you on the cheap!;)

I have one ordered that will be here this week. $1450 and free shipping from a GB sale. I've been reading reviews and know about guide rod issues. I had a dealer tell me that they couldn't get anymore and for what reason I don't know. Today I read a post on a Sig forum from a guy that just got one and the best he could shoot was 2 1/2" at 10 yards. He called Sig and they told him that 2 1/2" at 10 yards was within spec, but he could send it in and if wasn't out of spec they would charge him $110. I have higher expectations of this gun and Sig.
So what you want my son, is called the "Post Purchase Blessing".
Under the power vested in me, I hereby grant you the Post Purchase Blessing.
Now if you were a supporting member, I could also absolve you of any and all Buyer's Remorse.

Now enjoy the doggone gun !

:)

I have a Sig P210A Target. Not sure if you're talking about the classic version that was just announced/released.

I haven't tested it for accuracy officially but it's in the realm of my CZ shadow 2. I'm pretty sure both of those pistols can outshoot me.

Are you that good of a shot?

My Sig MCX patterns like a shotgun and it's a known issue with some of the 556 barrels. Sig is notorious for rejecting service claims based on shooter reported accuracy. They also have sandbagged accuracy specifications to reduce yield loss, I assume. That policy probably applies to their entire catalog of guns coming from New Hampshire.

I got mine yesterday and although I haven't fired it I like it. The grip is a bit large and I don't have small hands. The slide release is pretty much worthless because I can't reach it. It's too far forward, at least with these grips and the safety is in the way as it protrudes farther than the slide release. Trigger is OK and the sights are top notch. It is a fine looking firearm.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top