JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Sold pending reciept of funds.

I have fired this firearm 39 rounds since I bought it new and it is in excellent condition. It was 100% reliable, and is surprisingly accurate. It comes with 300+ rounds of Speer Gold Dot. Magtech, Doubletap, and BDI ammuniton, as well as four Sig magazines, a Don Hume holster, and extra spring sets. It comes complete with everything Sig sent me when I purchased it new (box, paperwork, etc). Picture and full specs can bee seen on the Sig website. Well over $$900.00 invested with ammo, mags, etc. included. Medical difficulties mandate sale. Sacrifice $525.00 cash. Face to face sale to legal Oregon purchaser. I am in Coquille, but can drive a short way to meet a purchaser. I am not an FFL holder or dealer. Contact me at [email protected].
Thank you.

Last Edited:
Geeze...I need to get some pricing advice before I do this again!!! LOL. Thank you for the replies, and also to the 15 people who e-mailed me. Sold it to bputz23 pending reciept of funds.

LOL....I have my SIG CQB Compact listed....did it about a half hour earlier than the SIG..so it might still be on page one. Person to person sales are about to become a thing of the past...from what I'm hearing from Polosi, Obama, et al. Want to get this done to pay some med bills while I still can.
Scott Wurster

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.