Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sig P-238 HD Excellent W/Ammo, etc.

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by RetiredLEO, Dec 18, 2012.

1. RetiredLEO

RetiredLEO Southern Oregon Coast Active Member

SOLD

Sold pending reciept of funds.

I have fired this firearm 39 rounds since I bought it new and it is in excellent condition. It was 100% reliable, and is surprisingly accurate. It comes with 300+ rounds of Speer Gold Dot. Magtech, Doubletap, and BDI ammuniton, as well as four Sig magazines, a Don Hume holster, and extra spring sets. It comes complete with everything Sig sent me when I purchased it new (box, paperwork, etc). Picture and full specs can bee seen on the Sig website. Well over $$900.00 invested with ammo, mags, etc. included. Medical difficulties mandate sale. Sacrifice $525.00 cash. Face to face sale to legal Oregon purchaser. I am in Coquille, but can drive a short way to meet a purchaser. I am not an FFL holder or dealer. Contact me at therowd@yahoo.com.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  2. bputz23

bputz23 Springfield,Oregon Active Member

PM sent - will take it !!

3. 225nontypical

225nontypical oregon New Member

Please to me second in line if the first deal falls through.

4. Yester

Yester Troutdale Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

third if I get that lucky

5. RetiredLEO

Geeze...I need to get some pricing advice before I do this again!!! LOL. Thank you for the replies, and also to the 15 people who e-mailed me. Sold it to bputz23 pending reciept of funds.

6. PDXWolf

PDXWolf Oregon Active Member

I don't like you all..... :) DARN missed this one! :( Good deal...PM if you sell something else! :p

7. RetiredLEO

LOL....I have my SIG CQB Compact listed....did it about a half hour earlier than the SIG..so it might still be on page one. Person to person sales are about to become a thing of the past...from what I'm hearing from Polosi, Obama, et al. Want to get this done to pay some med bills while I still can.
    Scott Wurster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.