JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1450
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Redmond
State
Oregon
20E6A010-72BA-4F63-A383-011F3EE7B03F.jpeg B5119961-0963-4F20-8D97-83F6B6C68C1B.jpeg 1CC2ACC7-B314-4684-B70B-03A02512B41E.jpeg

Looking to sell a second gen MPX. Only has 60 rounds thru it. Has scuff on the side from being in a unorganized safe :( (reflects price). Have original box and everything that came in it. Located in Central Oregon. May be able to deliver to Valley/I-5 corridor area. No trades at this time. Asking $1450.00

Last Edited:
It sure looks like you have a Gen2 MPX unless you swapped out your handguard. Here is a video that goes over the differences between Gen1 and Gen2 if you are not aware of the differences:

Good luck with your sale and just trying to help clarify what you are offering.

It sure looks like you have a Gen2 MPX unless you swapped out your handguard. Here is a video that goes over the differences between Gen1 and Gen2 if you are not aware of the differences:

Good luck with your sale and just trying to help clarify what you are offering.

You are absolutely correct and that was very helpful. I am the original owner. I just assumed because I bought it a few years back. Safe queen. ;) Ad changed. Thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.