JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
E16B5916-378E-4216-AE7F-2D9560DECB26.jpeg 691EC1FE-25FE-4118-8097-6BAF4D79876B.jpeg Just throwing the feelers out there to see what's available. Looking for a nice 308. Manners or McMillan stocks are top of the list. Prefer 700 and custom actions as well.

Mpx gen 2 with magpul pro flip ups, hard to find sb tactical brace and rmr, everything is like new with boxes.

I've got a Mk3 Cmmg in 308 with Gieselle Trigger, Surefire Brake, atlas bipod and pelican case that I have up for sale. Also looking to trade for an Mpx. The Nightforce Optics are up for sale as well but would require funds on top of a trade. I figured you were looking for a bolt gun but thought I would put it out there.

20171126_194533.jpg

I've got a Mk3 Cmmg in 308 with Gieselle Trigger, Surefire Brake, atlas bipod and pelican case that I have up for sale. Also looking to trade for an Mpx. The Nightforce Optics are up for sale as well but would require funds on top of a trade. I figured you were looking for a bolt gun but thought I would put it out there.

View attachment 425362
Thanks for the offer bolt only. If I went semi I'd only touch a m1a nm

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.