JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a new 2013 PSE Stinger 3G Stinger compound bow I'd like to trade for a Sig Mosquito .22lr or a Walther P22. The bow is complete with 6 brand new Muzzie broadheads and the same weight field points for all and a hard case/release and quiver. The archery store can change the draw length on it for free if you need to. Draw weight is set at 70lbs. but can be easily reduced. The only thing you might need to buy is arrows, because I have a very short draw length (25.5). Even so if you add it all together it's a really good value. PM or text Jim @ 503-828-2717.

A $499 value:

The completely updated PSE® Archery Stinger has speed, accuracy, and shootability, at a great price! Machined-aluminum riser; Vibracheck® rubber grip. Parallel limb design reduces hand shock and virtually eliminates noise. HP Single Cam with Posi-Lock inner cam allows draw length adjustments without a press. 75% let-off. Axle-to-Axle: 33". IBO Speed: 314 fps. Brace Height: 7-3/4". Weight: 4.7 lbs.

RTS package includes factory-installed sight, arrowrest, 5-arrow one-piece quiver, stabilizer, peep, nock, and sling.

• Machined-aluminum riser
  • Vibracheck rubber grip
  • Parallel limb design
  • HP Single Cam with Posi-Lock inner cam
  • 75% let-off
  • Axle-to-Axle: 33"
  • IBO Speed: 314 fps
  • Brace Height: 7-3/4"
  • Weight: 4.7 lbs.
  • 12 Easton Carbon Hunter arrows
  • 12 Bullet point field tips
  • 6 Muzzie Bone Crusher 3 blade broad heads