JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Completely restructuring what I am tring to sell so closing this add and creating another one. Same mosquito only 1 magazine now and 250obo
(sorry if this breaks some rules but best way I could figure to fix the add for what I now have)

Steven

I got my wife a sig mosquito two tone she is dissapointed that it is not bight and shiny on the slide. I have shot about 1500 rounds through it and simply perfer the trigger on my 226 Elite. so I want to trade for a P6 (function perfect, cosmetic can be pretty warn if no deep scratches it will go get a nickel coating that is bright and shiny to make wife happy.) And I like the idea of 15 round mags for my 226r so also consider a conversion kit.

So I have a sig mosquito TT with NCStar scope mount(ready for your optic) attatched and a total of 4 magazines, Box and most of the other stuff that came from the factory. 350 Cash price Fairly firm I have 440 into it.

Looking for either:

1. Sig 226 .22 conversion kit and a couple of mags for it.

2. Sig P6 that is in need of a refinish but functions like new. (ie lots of holster wear) willing to add 100 Cash on my side for a P6

Thanks for looking,
Steven

Last Edited:
Got a few offers for conversion kits but nothing with a P6 in the name yet. So I added a cash price on the mosquito and also added up to $100 on my end for a sigP6/225

Thanks
Steven

I was probally drooling over it! And tring to get the ok from my wife to sell her mosquito that she does not like to shoot (women are crazy)

Who you trade it to? See if they need a mosquito more? I got 700 rounds of cci minimags I will throw in :)

Steven

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.