JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
fishermans marine in oregon city and in delta park usually have them, I think they're priced around $400, and they're in digi-camo, call them and they will hold it for you if they have it.

fishermans marine in oregon city and in delta park usually have them, I think they're priced around $400, and they're in digi-camo, call them and they will hold it for you if they have it.

For that much, I know where you can pick up a full Camo Mosquito for less than $400 (Two places at that) with the threaded barrel...

Gun Broker on 82nd $319 (Used camo threaded barrel)
Northwest Armory $329 (New camo threaded barrel) (hate the store though)

Looking for one and pricing them for the wife! (Deal in process, but will buy used tonight or new Saturday morning)

:s0155:

Sorry miss read the post, I though the other guy said that just the barrels run $400... Durka Durka, all the same, maybe I saved you a few bucks with the post on buying the gun?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.