Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sig Mosquito - Threaded barrel

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by cameronhu, Jun 8, 2009.

1. cameronhu

cameronhu Ridgefield, Wa Member

Anyone have one of these they would be happy to part with? I have a P228, and the ammo is getting to hard to find - I need something to practice with.

Thanks

2. fromotoc

fromotoc Downtown Portland, OR Member

fishermans marine in oregon city and in delta park usually have them, I think they're priced around $400, and they're in digi-camo, call them and they will hold it for you if they have it.

3. cameronhu

Thanks! Will check them out. Digi color isn't my thing, but maybe they'll have something in boring black.

4. The Duck

The Duck Oregon Active Member

For that much, I know where you can pick up a full Camo Mosquito for less than $400 (Two places at that) with the threaded barrel...

Gun Broker on 82nd $319 (Used camo threaded barrel)
    Northwest Armory $329 (New camo threaded barrel) (hate the store though)

Looking for one and pricing them for the wife! (Deal in process, but will buy used tonight or new Saturday morning)

:thumbup:

5. The Duck

The Duck Oregon Active Member

Sorry miss read the post, I though the other guy said that just the barrels run $400... Durka Durka, all the same, maybe I saved you a few bucks with the post on buying the gun?

6. cameronhu

Thanks- Haven't purchased yet. Will probably wait a few weeks. If you're considering used, check out this thread: http://www.ar15.com/FORUMS/topic.html?b=5&f=50&t=50503

Earlier Mosquitos had some issues. The thread has the serial number ranges. If you pick one up, let me know what you think of it.

Thanks