JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like the title says, im just interested in testing the waters right now. Im working with a "one gun only" budget right now and id like to start carrying concealed so i've been thinking about trying to get a weapon more suited for that.

What i have is a black Sig Mosquito. It was given to me by the person who got me interested in guns and its a fun little guy to shoot. I know there are lots of horror stories out there about the Mosquitos but i have found that if you keep this one clean and lubed it performs great. No it wont shoot super cheap ammo but it does reliably feed Remington golden bullets. Those and Mini Mags are all that i buy for it.

It comes with two ten round mags, factory sig hardcase, uncle mikes sidekick holster, and a 525 pack of golden bullets.

Like i said, im looking for more of an EDC gun. Depending on what it is i may be able to add some cash as well, so dont be afraid to ask.

No revolvers please, and 9mm is preferred

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.