JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
UP FOR SALE: CASH ONLY SALE IN SW WA, VALID ID OR CONCEAL PERMIT REQUIRED.

Specifications (Sigs Website):

The SIG SAUER® P226® is the pistol that set the standard by which all other combat handguns are measured. The exceptional ergonomics and balance make this fullsize pistol easy to handle. Its longer barrel yields better ballistic performance and accuracy. The P226 MK25 is identical to the pistol carried by the U.S. Navy SEALs-the fl eet’s special warfare operators. The railed P226 chambered in 9mm and engraved with an anchor on the left side of the slide is the offi cial sidearm of the SEALs.

Item Number MK25
Caliber 9mm
Action Type DA/SA
Trigger Pull DA 10.0 lbs
Trigger Pull SA 4.4 lbs
Overall Length 7.7 in
Overall Height 5.5 in
Overall Width 1.5 in
Barrel Length 4.4 in
Sight Radius 6.3 in
Weight w/Mag 34.4 oz
Mag Capacity 15 Rounds
Sights SIGLITE® Night Sights
Grips Black Polymer Factory Grips
Frame Finish Black Hard Anodized
Slide Finish Nitron®
Accessory Rail Yes
Features UID identification label, anti-corrosion coatings on controls and internal components, anchor engraving
MSRP $1,142.00

Description:

Purchased this summer from JC Weaponry, SIG Mk25 P226 9mm with 3 factory corrosion resistant coated 15rd mags and 2 MecGar Italian 20rd W/plus two (+2) round extension HI-CAP Italian mags, and 1 MecGar Italian 18rd Flush Fit mag. It comes with all of the original paperwork and plastic carry case from the factory, still has warrenty card & everything has been untouched. VERY bright white dot green tritium night sights, It has had exactly 1 box of 124gr Speer Gold Dots shot through it and performed as advertised, it sat on the night stand or in the safe ever since. It's in perfect shape and ready to be broken in and used, as it was built to be fired and stand up to the harshest environments. I'm ready to get another toy and need to get some added funds on this Veterans Day, if possible. Serious buyers only please, these SIG's don't come around too often on many classified ads, so take advantage! The 3 mags cost me around $90 bucks, the MecGar mags are the only ones that have been loaded, the 3 factory mags have remained brand new, unloaded in the case. CASH is king, will consider Gold & silver as payment, perhaps paypal. My asking price is $900 cash FTF with valid WA DL or CWP. Meeting in SW WA Vancouver area, willing to travel I5 for the right deal. Thanks for looking! Pics can be taken per request and emailed to you, here is a pic from the website.

P226-MK25-thumb-L.jpg

P226-MK25-Detail-Hero.jpg

P226-MK25-thumb-R.jpg

P226-MK25-Detail-bty-dwn.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.