JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an almost new, lightly used SIG MK25 P226 Navy Seal edition up for grabs. Comes with 5 magazines and a hard case. As well as a laser in the guide rod. I've fired less than 100 rounds through it and it's been over 1 year since last fired.

Price is $1,000.
No trades!

Buyer pays all fees, will not ship.
Located in Bend Oregon.

20180802_201620.jpg

Because it has the anchor engraved in the slide, as you can see in the photo.

That is not the mark of a "Navy Seal Edition" It is on all MK25 pistols from SIG Sauer P226 in 9mm. That the Navy Seal adopted it as their main pistol is a different issue. So, again it is not a "Special Navy Seal edition" it's just a marketing gimmick from Sig. What is true is it that the Navy issues this as a sidearm because of the corrosion resistant coating on these pistols.

Fine sidearm anyway, I am a Sig lover myself.

Yes and nothing I said was wrong. They do call the mk25 the navy seal edition because of the anchor.
No anchor = a regular 226.

Very nice handguns... the reason the navy uses them.

From the Sig site:

P226 MK25 FULL-SIZE
Once reserved only for an elite few, the MK25 delivers the advanced features that made the P226 the official sidearm of the U.S. Navy SEALs.

If it was a special edition it would say it on the gun or at least the box, like the special edition OHT does.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.