JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi,

Up for sale is a Sig MK 25 P226 Navy 9mm in brand new condition. The pistol is brand new, never fired except from the factory. Comes with 3 15 round magazines, factory Sig-Lite night sights, original box, manuals and pamphlets.

No trades, this is a cash sale only.

Sale conditions: Washington State only, must have CPL and WA DL. Bill of sale will be filled for my records and yours.

Price: $Sold

Pics Below:

What does Up mean?

On March 10th, this forum member posted this ad with a sale price of $900.
On March 12th, I agreed to all the terms of the sale and we made arrangements to meet on Friday March 15th.
On March 15th, I contacted Crabyo to tell him what I was wearing so he could find me at the pre-arranged meet location. I then heard back: "OMG, I received so many messages I lost track. Sorry, the gun is no longer for sale". I was left in the parking lot, $900 in hand, with all the documents he requested to conduct the transaction.

Imagine my surprise that he is now bumping this thread with a higher sale price.

Buyer beware.

What does Up mean?

On March 10th, this forum member posted this ad with a sale price of $900.
On March 12th, I agreed to all the terms of the sale and we made arrangements to meet on Friday March 15th.
On March 15th, I contacted Crabyo to tell him what I was wearing so he could find me at the pre-arranged meet location. I then heard back: "OMG, I received so many messages I lost track. Sorry, the gun is no longer for sale". I was left in the parking lot, $900 in hand, with all the documents he requested to conduct the transaction.

Imagine my surprise that he is now bumping this thread with a higher sale price.

Buyer beware.

And now it's for sale again :)

You're a class act, I can tell. Beyond that: Your actions violate forum rules, you understand that, right?

4. Follow through once you commit to a purchase, sale, or trade.
Members who commit to deals then fail to follow through will have their classified privileges revoked.

You're a class act, I can tell. Beyond that: Your actions violate forum rules, you understand that, right?

4. Follow through once you commit to a purchase, sale, or trade.
Members who commit to deals then fail to follow through will have their classified privileges revoked.

If you want to buy it, PM me and we'll work out a deal since we had previous arrangements. Otherwise, take your anger elsewhere and let the mods deal with it if they see fit.

If you want to buy it, PM me and we'll work out a deal since we had previous arrangements. Otherwise, take your anger elsewhere and let the mods deal with it if they see fit.

Behavior such as this leads one to believe that you are one of those vinegary applications ladies use on their private areas.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.