JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I've got some Sig MCX parts up for sale...all perfect parts for someone out there with an SBR'd or pistol Legacy MCX who wants to have more flexibility!

Sig Telescoping Pistol Brace (BRACE-X-COLLAPSIBLE-BLK) - $140
  • Came off my Sig MPX TacOps pistol before I switched that over to a side-folding brace
  • Fits MPX and both Legacy and Virtus MCX, but will not fit a standard AR lower with an MCX adapter (I tested it)
  • "Three" position brace (fully collapsed, mid-way, and fully extended)
  • Sig branded, with sling loop on the bottom and round button for extending
Sig SBX brace with tube and folding knuckle (KIT-SBX-X-FOLD-BLK) - $120
  • Came off of a used (400 rounds) MCX pistol
  • Looks brand new
  • Also works with the MPX, or any other firearm that has a 1913 rail interface for mounting a brace
  • I might consider separating the knuckle from the SBX/tube if someone really wanted one or the other
Sig MCX "stripped" upper receiver (Legacy) - $300
  • Has 400 rounds total through the upper
  • Includes the newer ambidextrous "gas buster" style charging handle
  • Does NOT include a bolt carrier or bolt (hence being called "stripped") - this is the same way Sig sells the Virtus uppers except they want $100 for the charging handle (and $200 more for the stripped upper!)
Sig MCX Bolt (Legacy) - $80 SOLD
  • Fits Legacy barrels (non-tapered lug)
  • Does NOT fit Virtus barrels
  • 400 rounds fired
  • Bolt only (with extractor) - no carrier or recoil assembl
  • Get yourself a spare, or use this to run a legacy barrel in a Virtus upper
Sig MCX 9" 300 Blackout barrel (Legacy) (CALX-MCX-9B-300B ) - $300 SOLD
  • This is the non-tapered bolt version (works with any upper, but requires an older Legacy bolt)
  • 1:5 Twist
  • Does not have a taper-adapter for non-Sig muzzle devices (you can pick one up from Midwest Industries for under $10)
  • Has 50 rounds through it
Sig MCX 8" PDW Handguard (Legacy) (HGRD-MCX-PDW-BLK) - $80 SOLD
  • Keymod, fits Legacy uppers only, slim profile
  • Handguard works with the 9" barrel, allows a suppressor to mount past the handguard
  • Will combine with the 300 BLK barrel for $350 total
Sig MCX 11.5" 5.56 NATO barrel (Legacy) (CALX-MCX-11B-556) - $300 SOLD
  • This is the non-tapered bolt version (works with any upper, but requires an older Legacy bolt)
  • 1:7 Twist
  • Does not have a taper-adapter for non-Sig muzzle devices (you can pick one up from Midwest Industries for under $10)
  • Has 350 rounds through it
Sig MCX 10" Carbine Handguard (Legacy) (HGRD-MCX-CARBINE-BLK) - $80 SOLD
  • Keymod, fits Legacy uppers only, slim profile
  • Handguard works with the 11.5" barrel, allows a suppressor to mount past the handguard
  • Will combine with the 5.56 barrel for $350 total
Prices are cash, FTF. Insured shipping is included in the prices above if you are an NWFA supporting member (otherwise at cost). I live north-east of La Center, and I work near downtown Vancouver. I'm pretty flexible to meet up most week-days with enough notice. Or PayPal (Gift, or you cover any fees).

PM me if you are interested. Don't be afraid to make me an offer...I'm a reasonable guy. But don't waste either of our time with lowball stuff - I'm willing to entertain fair requests.

If you want to package things up, let me know what you're looking for. I do have the Legacy bolt as well, but I'm holding onto it unless/until the barrels sell. The bolt carrier (minus bolt) isn't for sale though....

IMG_3459.JPEG
IMG_3437.JPEG
IMG_3693.JPEG
DB12D7F7-A67B-453C-8811-3A9E65997144.jpeg
IMG_3431.JPEG
IMG_3691.JPEG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.