JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So The "Good News" we will finally be able to get the M17 later this year "3rd quarter" BUT not totally faithful.. but very close! Limited run of 5,000 pistols so get ready!

"BAD NEWS" M17 isn't doing so hot in new military trials... triggers cracking and ejecting live rounds and worst part the pistol is only works 70% of the time after only a 2,000rd test without cleaning.

I personally love my P320! And didn't do the upgrading of the trigger.

I'd like to know what y'all think about new pistol trials and M17 for sale!!

Please leave a "LIKE" always helps
:s0069::s0069::s0069:

3DDF65F4-FC2F-4E20-9831-B065AB67B84B.jpeg

Link for Info :
The Army is working to fix problems with its new handgun after critical DoD report

Last Edited:
This might seem petty but how hard is it to get the colours to match. I count 5 (maybe 6 I can't tell if the trigger and the safety are the same) different shades of baby poop on that pistol.

Maybe they should've picked the M&P instead :D or taken Beretta up on the M9A3 with the upgrade offer. Or admitted it was a huge mistake to ditch the 1911 back in the 80's, and go with a modernized version of same. Plenty of 1911s with rails and Cool Guy enhancements out there to choose from.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top