JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
###SOLD###

Up for grab is SIG SAUER P226 .357 SIG Legion. What can I say about it...

This is the best line of P226 that SIG offers. Bruce Gray trigger breaks clean with a noticeably short reset and light DA pull. The Xray sights work really well even under daylight.

Finish sucks (My honest opinion), but the PVC coating should give you more rugged protection. More aggressive checkerings here and there and more ergonomic cuts to the frame for a better grip that also employs licensed G10 grips.

Enjoy my very honest presentation of the gun. If you feel like finish is worn out, you are actually looking at oil drops. The gun is in excellent condition. About 300 rounds have been through the gun.

The price is $950. Must come to SE Portland for a transfer via FFL. No trade and cash only, only selling it to downsize my collection.

A96Y5156.jpg A96Y5157.jpg A96Y5158.jpg A96Y5159.jpg A96Y5160.jpg A96Y5161.jpg A96Y5162.jpg A96Y5163.jpg A96Y5165.jpg

Last Edited:
I didn't like the finish on mine either but after talking with Sig, they told me to oil the entire finish and now it looks great, when the oil absorbs, do it again and again.

I didn't like the finish on mine either but after talking with Sig, they told me to oil the entire finish and now it looks great, when the oil absorbs, do it again and again.

Yeah that's the way to make the finish not to look dry. I could spend a little more time with oiling to make it look great in the photos, but somehow I thought I should take photos as they are since the finish dries out fairly quickly, which the new owner will experience anyway. I don't mind dry look personally, but I would be really happy to see stainless version of it.

To me the whole selling point is its trigger. Very amazing. Plus with the other features that come with the gun, Legion is definitely worth every penny. I think the gun will be sold in couple hours, but I will miss it for sure!

Last Edited:
I like this gun. I have a stainless elite in 40 with a 357 barrel and I put the X-ray sights on it. I still like the legions though I thought about wanting one in 9mm but so many other 9mms out there not really sure I would want a sig in 9mm. If your wanting a newer stainless sig check out the talo. It's like stainless but it has the alloy frame so it's lighter. It has nice emblem on the grip it's a good looking gun

Yeah I heard good things about the Talo versions. I'm more interested in downsizing my collection right now but I might want to try one of those once I free up space in my safe.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.