JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Excellent condition Sig P226. This is a special run pistol, it has an all stainless frame and slide, polished flats on the slide and I'm not sure what you would call it but the top of the slide has been milled down and is a textured stainless finish. This came from the factory with three 15 round magazines and night sights but I removed the sights and installed a factory white dot front and a target rear. It also comes with a solid stainless guide rod. Round count is between 150 and 200. I have two like new factory 15 round magazines that I would like to sell with the gun for an additional $50 or will sell them alone for $30 each. And I have a few Galco holsters for a 226/220 if interested as well.

I do have the original night sights but they are firmly mounted on my P220 where I would like them to stay.

SOLD

Last Edited:
would you be interested in a trade? I have a 257 Weatherby Magnum rifle listed and I would include more extras for you pistol..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.