JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Full disclosure, I knew it was a possibility and I got a cross anyways.
I'm sure Sig will make it right but they're getting a reputation with this stuff.

I gave up in SIG-USA long ago!
Yeah, you aren't alone. I think the lesson is that if you're an early adopter you're doing beta testing for Sig at your expense. Despite that, I'm not a hater, I carry a 365 or 238 and I'm sure the Cross will be great once the kinks are worked out.

Yeah, you aren't alone. I think the lesson is that if you're an early adopter you're doing beta testing for Sig at your expense. Despite that, I'm not a hater, I carry a 365 or 238 and I'm sure the Cross will be great once the kinks are worked out.

Agreed. I use to be a debbie downer on Sig USA products. My word of advice to friends who are looking at buying a Sig gun has always been: don't buy the first gen of a new Sig gun. Wait for gen 2 or 3, that way the kinks will get worked out. For better or worse, Sig uses the consumer market to do QC and find flaws in the design. Sig has been good about fixing these issues regarding the P365, P320, MCX, MPX....etc. Just don't buy the first generation. Be patient. So the Cross recall doesn't surprise me. It is on my list for one day when I want a modern bolt action. But I don't want to be the early adopter of Sig products. YMMV

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top