Sig conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
well here we are agin lol seems you have the things I'm into. i have some trade goods to offer 1) a cobra classic cb radio valued at $100 2) a really nice bug out back pack valued at $100 3) a crimson trace laser (LG-436) for a glock valued at $180 and a storm lake barrel (SLB09-A) valued at $125. please private message me for my email and pics. so we got a deal? thanks jason

Reactions
I received this in a trade and it just doesn't fit what I was thinking. It is a mark 2 target model. Comes with one magazine and factory ruger case, these are getting harder to find. I can't upload pictures from my phone, send me a message with a email or cell number and I will send some pictures.

(Was $400) now $375 cash trade value $450
ftf and willing to travel for the right deal, bill of sale for my records.

Possible Trade Gen 3 glock 23. Willing to travel some for the right deal.
well travis i really want that pistol so you'd if i can come up with $200 and the trade stuff you would do the trade and its gonna piss the wife off but ill do it please call me at 5037500408 and if possible i would like to meet tonight

Reactions
Ruger MK2 Target, I received this in a trade and it just doesn't fit what I was thinking. It is a mark 2 target model. Comes with one magazine and factory ruger case. send me a message with a email or cell number and I will send some pictures.

$350 cash trade value $425

TRADED Sig Mosquito, threaded barrel and three mags

Tauras model 94 9 round, stainless 5 inch barrel.

$300 cash $350 trade

Sig 229r 22lr classic conversion with one magazine.

$250 cash $300 trade

All 3 plus a bulk pack of ammo for $850 cash $1000 trade

ftf and willing to travel for the right deal, bill of sale for my records.

Possible Trade toward Gen 3 glock 23 or 22. Willing to travel some for the right deal.

Did you use the Sig 22 conversion? If so how did it work for you?
Please let me know I am very interested.
Thanks Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Definitely recommended
    friendly people, great prices on guns ammo tools, jewelry, other pawn shop stuff, always been easy to deal with
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Responsive, courteous, great comms and absolutely reasonable!
    Bought a firearm from a local NWF's member and as I live in Idaho it had to transfer through a local FFL. The Seller picked A Cut Above... The...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Another sterling experience A+
    Tyler is a great man and this place is a treasure. Reasonable fees and excellent service. Kind and polite. No BS. I will keep coming back.
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great FFL Gun Transfers.
    Last Saturday morning. Me & the wife bought a pistol from another great Northwestfirearm's member. Meet up A Cut Above pawn shop. Wife had a...
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    TJ Gun Sales
    Needed some sights for a Glock 19. Found them here for a good price and free install. :)
Top Bottom