JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This item is tentatively sold.
Thank you for your interest.

For sale is my brand new unfired (except for possible factory test fire), SIG P226 in .40 Caliber for just 699.00 with original box, 2 Sig Magazines and all paperwork.

Most SIG's have just a stainless slide, but this one is one of the rare versions with a stainless frame (NOT Alloy Frame), Elite Model.

It is truly a substantial piece, not commonly found. At this price it will always hold its value.

Also comes with factory installed Tritium Sights, front and back.

If you're a Washington State resident, the transaction is easy. We will transfer at RW Loans and Pawn just off of I-5 and The 78th Street exit in Vancouver, WA and it will only cost the buyer 20.00 for transfer fees.

Call: 360-721-seven-three-eight-five
Thank You.

If any questions, please contact me at 3607217385

Sorry: No trades and I will not drive across State lines to deliver to your FFL.
I will Only ship if the buyer pays over 100.00 in Fedex fees (75.00 for 2nd day air, 29.00 in Dealer transfer fees on this end, extra insurance over the standard 100.00, and 7.00 adult signature confirmation).

I make ZERO money on shipping and handling, which includes my time, packing, and dealing with the FFL on both ends.

5BF74ADB-29F6-4876-B4FA-9CE131C687B9.jpeg AFF961DA-0C57-4356-AB37-5DA3913BF2C2.jpeg 82352458-CEA4-4BCF-AEE7-DC7070B947DF.jpeg

Last Edited:
Unless he is a type 1 or 7 FFL, has to use FedEx or UPS. Could deliver to his local FFL dealer and then the FFL dealer could use US mail.
Www.shipmygun has discounted UPS labels, for what it's worth.

Nice pistol, great price.

Thank You for confirming this, User 1234.
These "armchair lawyers" that have never sold a gun online don't understand this.

They will not come to Your defense as a "Subject Expert" if it comes to that, and they have no credentials to do so.

I always abide by ATF Regulations regarding shipping handguns, as they always have to be shipped via overnight air from your local FFL. That's why my local FFL will only ship handguns via overnight air.

Thanks again.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.